Monday, January 24, 2011

Green Smoothie..."Go Go" Juice

Warning!  This post digresses into the topic of conversation that eventually arises when discussing green smoothies and I will only share with family...poo.
 
Even Gracie is getting in on the green smoothie action around here.  
Maddie usually finishes at least one sippy cup per day and sometimes one and a half.
I was starting to get concerned last night because even with her green smoothies, she hadn't had a BM in two days.  It's really unlike her to ever get constipated.  Then, last night in the bathtub she's standing up and looks at me with this frown.  She's clenching her legs together as tight as she could!  I encouraged (and I mean really encouraged) her to go potty.  The Woodward High Pep Squad would be so proud of my performance! And she let it go.  Then we had the honors of waving bye-bye to the poo as it was flushed.  What I thought was constipation was really the first signs of being ready to potty train...I don't know if I'm ready for this!

1 comment:

  1. YAY!!!!!! Here to: today Emme threw a fit when I was trying to put on a fresh diaper and I couldn't figure out what she was wanting. Finally, I said, "Do you want to go potty on the toilet?" She said "yes." I pretty much ignored her and then a few minutes later found her going potty on the toilet?!?! What in the world? I am hoping it sticks.

    Great job, Maddie!

    ReplyDelete